HOME DECOR 2010 an interior decoration show in a new form
The idea of HOME DECOR has always been to attract experts from the sector and to create an environment favourable to the development of business cooperation. In 2010, we decided to change the form of the event to even better address the needs of exhibitors and professional clients.
The scope of the show will be expanded in 2010. The segments associated with this event so far, such as:
* textiles (including decorative and upholstery fabrics, net curtains, curtains, curtain rods, towels, bed sheets, carpets, duvets and pillows)
* decorations (including Christmas tree decorations, decorations for Christmas, Easter and other occasions, decorative packaging)
* kitchen (including glass, china, ceramics, cutlery, kitchen accessories)
* room (including mirrors, clocks, flower stands, picture frames, candles, decorative ceramics, wooden and metal decorations)
* services related to interior finishing and decoration
will be enriched by products and services offered and promoted by exhibitors specialising in:
* interior decoration
* bathrooms and home spa, and
Moreover, HOME DECOR will traditionally be accompanied by the Lighting and Light Technology Exhibition LUMINEXPO, and such prestigious design events as arena Design and moodForm (find out more about arena DESIGN and moodForm).